Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Blog

I find myself bored as shit a majority of the time, and decided I would attempt to create a new medium of uselessness to occupy my time with.

In The News:

Ben and I got fired from our jobs today. They say it was because we scheduled a delivery without permission, but I think it's because we loaf around and do nothing all day and get paid for it. The whore of a manager/owner didn't even have the balls to tell me I was fired to my face, she waited until I came in and had one of the other employees to do it.

The old lady who told me was 75 years old, but that didn't stop me from comically busting a $700 antique chair over her wrinkly old cranium. In all seriousness, we did really get fired. I can't wait to tell Bens dad so that he erupts into an unstoppable berserker rage and tears through the shop like an 9 foot 300 pound gorilla that just had 50 cc's of angriness injected directly into his brain.
The owner was supposed to call me today at 4pm, but she did not. Or, maybe that's because I turned my phone off to charge it. My phone is a piece of shit. TMobile is a piece of shit, too.

Fuck the Home Again Consignment Shop.

No comments: