Tuesday, September 26, 2006

In Lighter News

The highly anticipated DragonForce concert is this Thursday. I plan on getting really drunk and really beat up in a mosh pit. It will be Bens first concert with us and should play out to be a good time. If you have to ask "who's DragonForce?" then you're just a loser and we aren't actually friends, I just pretend to like you.

Hopefully when we end up getting into an accident driving home it won't kill too many people. Speaking of horribly painful things, one of the opening bands is called "Horse the Band", which single-handedly made me hate the idea of naming things in general because I honestly thought that there was no way that their name could be any worse than the music that they play. "but ed u like lissen to devil music LOL!"; I wish socking someone in the jimmies was socially acceptable for a male but consider your uneducated bandwagon ass lucky. Go listen to some Green Day, I heard they just came out with another album that complains endlessly about losing their girlfriends and how much they bleed when they cut themselves afterwards.

Me Justin and Hillary are planning on going to King Richards Faire over the weekend. It's going to be stupid and pointless, just how I like it. I hope they sell battle-axes so that I can bring it into school and kill my friends. Just kidding, I'd probably use a gun. However, you get discounts at Ninja-World if you tell the guy that you're to bring the weapon you're buying into school to hurt people with (seriously). You gain an extra 5% off for each teachers' crushed skull that you bring in as proof.

After all, why wouldn't you kill your teachers with battle-axes?

No comments: