Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Past Few Weekends

So last weekend (?) I picked up two nice big bottles of SOCO to enjoy during that (very same) weekend. Me Hill and Justin downed one in approx 5 or 6 seconds and that was that. We left the shit in some bushes next to Candyland at like 10pm (wtf) and drove afterwards. The excess bottle I popped in my trunk (which Albert discovered has a release hidden in the glove compartment just the other day).

So I was all drunk n' not paying attention and I forgot all about it. My dad took out my car instead of his own for whatever reason to go pick up some beers at the store. When he popped the trunk to put his 30-racks in he saw my pretty bottle just sitting there.

So I come home from doing something and my dad has a mean old look up on his face and tells me to follow him. He leads me on an awkward journey through the backyard and to my trunk, where I pretended to have no idea what he was about to dramatically reveal. Dang, I thought. This probably isn't good. So I just told him I was delivering it for someone and he let me off the hook and also gave me money to go out to eat. I like food.

My dad gave me money and told me if he ever caught me drinking he would throw me out of the house and disown me. So anyways we're drinking later that night and Geary has "grape-juicyfruit" weed delivered right to Jakes house. Being "grape-juicyfruit weed" I couldn't NOT smoke it and so I did. Even Ben did. Azeredo didn't though, because everybody hates him and his overuse of the word nigga (also jigga) entitled him to a one-way ticket to soberdom. The shit was the farthest fuckin' thing from grape or juciyfruit but it was pretty nuts and we were so gone that it didn't make a difference. Geary started shaking violently with a huge smile and started punching himself in the face. The fire eventually went out which was a signal from the gods to go home we like to believe. Everyone drove home trashed and high and no one friend tried to stop the other which is kind of sad and funny.

On a less careless note Justin and I brought Taylar and Ally to the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie over the weekend because it seemed fit. There is nothign more romantic than horrible torture and death. However I forgot that they are a few months younger than we are and aren't 17 yet and so they couldn't get in. All Taylar did was bitch at Justin and he drowned her out by cranking up the volume of the death metal album we had playing. That amused me because he's stone cold. Not as stone cold as Hillary though, she's a menace.

Surpringly I did more than get drunk over the pass few weekends. In between being trashed I got my ass handed to me on a platter in Mario Party by Hill. She beat Justin, Albert and I several times. Being beat by a girl at a video game is the worst thing that could ever happen to you. We made up for it by ransacking her house and stealing all her jew bagels. Just kidding, I want to kill myself.

No comments: