Thursday, December 30, 2010

Photoshop Lesson #2

I'm cranking out shitty blog updates like it's my job. If my job we're making shitty blog updates... well, let's just say that they are newer than the updates made slightly before them. Get on my level.

Here's another post courtesy of my bullshit Digital Art class! The project was to create the shittiest mythological scene possible. I failed to the largest extent I could manage. Therefore, I'm the business.

Here's another tutorial for badkins:

Step 1: Find a sweet mythological creature.

Photobucket

Step 2: Find another sweet mythological creature to keep him company.

Photobucket

Step 3: Merge them into a scene and add a personal touch. Wait, was that awesome three-dimensional gryphon stone there before? Idk whatever.

Photobucket

No comments: